Friday, September 11, 2009

Day I have no idea...

Well I am sad to admit that I have completely been side tracked and have officially put this program on the back burner. The week I was moving was hard t balance waking up early. Packing and moving the amout of boxes I did on my own for two days was enough working out and lifting for me! Then there was the whole not buying groceries and getting food on the fly. Then once I moved I started interning, I woke up two days in a row and did the work out and then my lack of sleep and late nights of lesson planning caught up to me and I traded working out for an extra hour of sleep...I am a trader I know! So with that being said, I am starting back on Day One on Monday. It really makes me mad, cause I noticed a visible diference in ten days, but it seems to have gone away (thank you taco bell) so I have interned for two weeks and now I need to force myself into bed earlier and just do it. So we will see how Day One will be starting over....it is still something I believe in and want to do for myself, so here's to a better try!

1 comment:

Herrington Photography said...

Good for you. Glad you are starting over. It's definitely an on going struggle. I'm starting P90X pretty soon too. I don't have the program yet, but will be getting it in a few days. I'll have to let you know how it goes. I need to focus on running to prepare for the race, but if I can get some of this regimin every other day that might work. We'll see!