Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Day Eight

After the weekend I felt like I was back to square one, eventhough it was just a few slip ups, made me feel like I had cheated the system. But it was just pizza and wings oh and a beer...but oh well it was the weekend. If weekends end up being that way I will just work out throughout the week with no rest on Sunday.

Monday's workout was a new video....a new cardio video that kicked my butt. I stuck to a diet, this one isn't as strict as the first six day one. I had a protein shake, then a chicken chopped salad and shared some nachos from Lee Roys. This week will be a lot diferent because of the lack of routine that I have. I liked last week how I had to wake up in order to work out and next week with interning will be the same. So I am looking forward to that, plus being able to plan out meals again. We'll see...

EIGHT DAYS DOWN, 82 TO GO!

No comments: