Monday, August 24, 2009

Day Six & Seven

I am not happy about the first weekend of this diet. Day Six, Saturday I started off in the right direction. I mae up my own workout by combining moves of both sculpting and sweating videos that was about 25 minutes, with longer reps and shorter pauses. Ate my three egg whites for breakfast, a shake for lunch and once I was at the baby shower I made good food selections- turkey and swiss cheese and I said NO TO CAKE! I did have sweet tea and a sprite...oops! Then later in the afternoon I had bread, which I wasn' supposed to do and for dinner friends and I ordered pizza and wings. Although I had one slice, it still wasn't a great idea. Sunday I was ok, we went to Fresh Market and got chicken salad that ate on a kaiser roll for lunch and then left over for dinner. So it wasn't too terrible. I am hopng Monday is better...maybe if I am super strict during the week, I can relax a little on the weekend? Although I feel like I am back at square one today. They recommend not working out on your seventh day and I have to say for a beginner you kind of loose that ambition to work out...so I may not stick to that rule! Here's to Monday, Day Eight, let's hope for better progress and stricter eating guidelines!

2 comments:

Herrington Photography said...

So how has this week been going so far? School started, right? Keep it up. At least you are getting your arms some exercise with all that laundry (I saw your facebook status today)! Have fun.

Tiffany Marie said...

Ah thanks...this week is going well so far...packing, laundry, packing, laundry and school! Next week will be interesting with interning added to the mix! Good luck to you on the rest of the week!